Strategy Browser Gaming Search

Google
 

Friday, March 21, 2008

If I had a time machine . .

I was sitting at work and my building queue's were full when I started thinking about what I would do if I had a time machine. Now of course I would go back in time and give myself information to make me a billionaire but it is more fun if there are rules. Here they are:

1) You cannot interact with yourself in any way. "Back to the Future" style or you will destroy all of time.

2) The regular laws of the land apply so no killing, maiming, or running amok.

I figured that I would go back in time and just watch stuff happen. Popping in and out of ancient world would be fun as well as seeing the Roman empire in all of its glory. I would love to see the American continent before the white man arrived and watch the sermon on the mount. I would hide in the mountains and see the real story of the 300 Spartans.

I would go back to the slam dunk competition where Michael Jordan dunked from the free throw line and be court side for that, as well as at the Superbowl when the Dolphins had their perfect season.

What would you like to do?

No comments: